Badass Trilogy in a Box™ -- PRE-SALE COMING SOON!
Sign up for the "Badass Trilogy in a Box™" Pre-Sale: everything you need to write the baddest ass sci-fi, fantasy, or horror trilogy of all time!Get the Presale for Only $597
Crush your fears. Write your trilogy.
Be a badass.
You've always wanted to write that amazing, breakout novel. But everytime you try, you get hit with the usual hater-talk and self-sabotage:
"No one's going to like or read my story."
"Writers don't make money."
"Get a real job. You can't support yourself as a novelist."
Still, you won't-- can't-- let go of that dream. You might even have an idea in your head... you know, the one that's been biting the back of your brain for weeks, months... maybe even YEARS?
Or maybe you've even started your novel, but then you shelved it, not knowing what to do next, or not having the time or discipline to finish it.
But the thoughts of finally getting those words down on paper still poke at you. You still see yourself writing down all your fantastic ideas, building worlds, creating exciting characters, and more!
Whatever your creative itch,
you know it's time to scratch it.
You know it's time to finally throw off the chains of doubt and fear.
You know it's time to follow your heart, write your books, and take that first step into becoming the author you've always wanted to be.
But there's a lot of other stuff you don't know.
What you don't know is...
- How do I get started? How do I transform my idea into a story? Into a novel series? How do I generate enough ideas to FILL three books?
- How do I "build" a fictional universe? How do I create sci-fi, fantasy, or horror worlds that are real and interesting enough to suck in my readers?
- How do I create characters that my readers love, whose journeys they want to follow until the bitter end?
- How do I weave a gripping, twisty plot that keeps my readers guessing and on the edge of their seats?
- How do I create fiction that isn't just AWESOME, but cinematic, the type of series that producers are just begging to turn into the next three-movie blockbuster?
- And (most importantly) how do I FINISH and PUBLISH? How do I crush my fears of failure, my fear of not being good enough? How do I keep up my morale, dedication, and focus long enough to write my series to DONE?
Yup. There are so many moving parts involved in putting together an amazing, kick-ass novel... not to mention THREE amazing, kick-ass novels that are supposed to work well together.
Well, we've got that handled.
Check out our phenomenal step-by-step creative writing system.
Check out: Badass Trilogy in a Box™.
Dystopian Sci-fi, Sci-fi Thriller, & Urban Fantasy Novelist. Screenwriter. Game Writer & Narrative Designer. Film Producer. Globetrotter. Action Junkie. Rebel Ragdoll.
A shameless nerd and bookworm since the age of five, Colby R Rice is the author of GHOSTS OF KOA, the first dual-volumed novel in The Books of Ezekiel, a dystopian-urban fantasy decalogy.
She was an Air Force BRAT born in Bitburg Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany and came to the States at the age of one. Colby bounced around a lot, but finally settled in Los Angeles, where she could at last deal with her addictions to writing, creative entrepreneurship, motorcycles, and traveling.
Now, armed with a mound of animal crackers and gallons of Coca-Cola, Colby takes on the fiction writing trinity (novel writing, screenwriting, and game writing) in a fight to the death!
Current projects include: the second, five-volume mega-novel in the Books of Ezekiel series, the first novel in a middle grade SFF detective series, the first novel in an adult sci-fi thriller series, development of her first sci-fi thriller film, and the growth of her production house, Rebel Ragdoll. Stay tuned at www.colbyrrice.com! ;-)